- NVDA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $198.0 million.
- NVDA traded 16,439 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:58 AM.
- NVDA is down 3.6% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NVDA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NVDA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NVDA: NVIDIA Corporation operates as a visual computing company in the United States, Taiwan, China, the rest of Asia Pacific, Europe, and other Americas. The company operates through two segments, GPU and Tegra Processors. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.5%. NVDA has a PE ratio of 20.4. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate NVIDIA a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. The average volume for NVIDIA has been 5.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. NVIDIA has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 15.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NVIDIA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 40.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 25.12% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NVDA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- NVIDIA CORP has improved earnings per share by 40.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NVIDIA CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.12 versus $0.74 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.19 versus $1.12).
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.32, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.69, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- You can view the full NVIDIA Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.