- ARTHRO Mentor Hip Diagnostics is the only available VR simulation module for complex hip arthroscopy procedures
- Comprehensive Advanced Knee module includes customizable diagnostics
- 3DS to showcase its full range of personalized healthcare solutions at AAOS Annual Meeting
- 3D printed clinical models for surgical planning using medical image data, ranging from bone models for reconstruction to models of organs;
- Virtual Surgical Planning (VSP® System), a market-cleared, service-based approach to personalized surgery, combining 3DS' expertise in medical imaging, surgical simulation and 3D printing;
- SimbionixTM virtual reality simulators and 3D printed anatomical phantoms for realistic medical and surgical training; and
- Leading 3D printing technologies for healthcare, including Direct Metal Printing (DMP) with the ProXTM 200, Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) with the ProX 500 and MultiJet printing with the ProJet® 5500X.
Learn more about 3DS' commitment to manufacturing the future today at www.3dsystems.com.About 3D Systems 3D Systems provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions available today, including 3D printers, print materials and cloud-sourced custom parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3DS' leading personalized medicine capabilities save lives and include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of surgical instruments and devices for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices. Its democratized 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3DS' products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now. Leadership Through Innovation and Technology
- 3DS invented 3D printing with its Stereolithography (SLA) printer and was the first to commercialize it in 1989.
- 3DS invented Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing and was the first to commercialize it in 1992.
- 3DS invented the ColorJet Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers and was the first to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.
- 3DS invented MultiJet Printing (MJP) printers and was the first to commercialize it in 1996.
- 3DS Medical Modeling pioneered virtual surgical planning (VSP) and its services are world-leading, helping many thousands of patients on an annual basis.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten Email: Stacey.Witten@3dsystems.com Media Contact: Wendy Pinckney Email: Press@3dsystems.com