- JAZZ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $145.1 million.
- JAZZ has traded 17,992 shares today.
- JAZZ is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JAZZ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JAZZ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on JAZZ: Jazz Pharmaceuticals Public Limited Company, a biopharmaceutical company, identifies, develops, and commercializes pharmaceutical products for various medical needs in the United States, Europe, and internationally. JAZZ has a PE ratio of 192.6. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Jazz Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Jazz Pharmaceuticals has been 640,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Jazz has a market cap of $10.9 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 0.71 and a short float of 5% with 3.28 days to cover. Shares are up 11.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Jazz Pharmaceuticals as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 39.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.98, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.01, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC is currently very high, coming in at 91.27%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 24.87% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 67.18% to $132.42 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -9.86%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income increased by 47.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $55.29 million to $81.61 million.
- You can view the full Jazz Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.