- HUN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $56.0 million.
- HUN is up 2.1% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HUN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HUN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HUN: Huntsman Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells differentiated organic and inorganic chemical products worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments and Additives. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.3%. HUN has a PE ratio of 16.2. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Huntsman a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Huntsman has been 3.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Huntsman has a market cap of $5.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. The stock has a beta of 1.86 and a short float of 6.1% with 4.92 days to cover. Shares are down 5.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Huntsman as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $417.00 million or 30.31% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.00%.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Chemicals industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HUNTSMAN CORP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- HUNTSMAN CORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HUNTSMAN CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.34 versus $0.54 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.25 versus $1.34).
- You can view the full Huntsman Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.