- MAC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $89.1 million.
- MAC is up 3.9% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MAC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MAC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MAC: The Macerich Company is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.1%. MAC has a PE ratio of 8.1. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Macerich a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. The average volume for Macerich has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Macerich has a market cap of $13.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.80 and a short float of 5.3% with 6.25 days to cover. Shares are up 1.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Macerich as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- MAC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, MACERICH CO's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 13685.71% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 35.89% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, MAC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 886.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $144.88 million to $1,429.22 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $103.80 million or 11.39% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MACERICH CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -43.90%.
- You can view the full Macerich Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.