- 4-Week # shares sold: 16,026
- 12-Week # shares sold: 66,692
- 24-Week # shares sold: 68,942
- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,300
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,300
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,300
U.S. stock futures rise as investors prep for a two-day wave of bank earnings; Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo and Goldman Sachs report earnings Tuesday; the UAW plans a call Thursday to update striking workers on the status of talks with General Motors.
Stocks finish down Monday as Chinese officials said they want to talk further about last week's tentative trade agreement between the world's two largest economies.
Here's list of key companies reporting earnings the week of October 14, 2019.
What do you do in a bear market? Are we in a bear market? Jim Cramer will be breaking it down in his next members-only Action Alerts PLUS conference call on Wednesday, October 16 at 11:45 a.m. ET.