- GIII has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.2 million.
- GIII has traded 884 shares today.
- GIII is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GIII with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GIII NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GIII: G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets women's and men's apparel. The company's products include outerwear, dresses, sportswear, swimwear, women's suits, and women's performance wear. GIII has a PE ratio of 20.9. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate G-III Apparel Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for G-III Apparel Group has been 235,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. G-III Apparel Group has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.47 and a short float of 8.6% with 8.02 days to cover. Shares are down 0.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates G-III Apparel Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- GIII's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 17.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- GIII's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.21 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.16, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 52.38% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, GIII should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- G-III APPAREL GROUP LTD has improved earnings per share by 23.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, G-III APPAREL GROUP LTD increased its bottom line by earning $3.69 versus $2.80 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.35 versus $3.69).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry average. The net income increased by 35.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $59.60 million to $80.62 million.
- You can view the full G-III Apparel Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.