- GIB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.0 million.
- GIB has traded 6,455 shares today.
- GIB is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GIB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GIB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GIB: CGI Group Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) and business process services. GIB has a PE ratio of 16.3. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate CGI Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for CGI Group has been 229,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. CGI Group has a market cap of $11.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 5.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CGI Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 32.02% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, GIB should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CGI GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 23.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CGI GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.71 versus $1.43 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the IT Services industry average. The net income increased by 24.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $189.79 million to $236.26 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 411.59% to $339.21 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CGI GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -70.20%.
- You can view the full CGI Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.