- KORS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $198.6 million.
- KORS traded 132,014 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:28 AM.
- KORS is down 12.4% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in KORS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for KORS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on KORS: Michael Kors Holdings Limited is engaged in the design, marketing, distribution, and retailing of branded women's apparel and accessories, and men's apparel. The company operates in three segments: Retail, Wholesale, and Licensing. KORS has a PE ratio of 18.8. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Michael Kors Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. The average volume for Michael Kors Holdings has been 3.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Michael Kors has a market cap of $14.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.96 and a short float of 6.5% with 3.78 days to cover. Shares are down 3.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 17.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 42.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- KORS has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.17, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LTD has improved earnings per share by 40.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $3.21 versus $1.97 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.18 versus $3.21).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry. The net income increased by 42.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $145.81 million to $206.99 million.
- The gross profit margin for MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LTD is rather high; currently it is at 61.05%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 19.59% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Michael Kors Holdings Ratings Report.