- MANH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.0 million.
- MANH has traded 16,890 shares today.
- MANH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MANH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MANH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MANH: Manhattan Associates, Inc. develops, sells, deploys, services, and maintains supply chain commerce software solutions for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, governments, and other organizations to enhance their supply chain operations from planning through execution. MANH has a PE ratio of 43.8. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Manhattan Associates a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Manhattan Associates has been 444,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Manhattan Associates has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.76 and a short float of 3.2% with 4.03 days to cover. Shares are up 5.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Manhattan Associates as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- MANH's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MANH has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, MANH has a quick ratio of 1.87, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 41.32% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, MANH should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC has improved earnings per share by 17.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.87 versus $0.64 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.15 versus $0.87).
- You can view the full Manhattan Associates Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.