- 4-Week # shares sold: 11,704
- 12-Week # shares sold: 11,704
- 24-Week # shares sold: 35,108
- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 31,698
- 24-Week # shares bought: 31,698
Art Hogan, Chief Market Strategist at National Securities weighs in.
Stocks are falling, endangering the Dow's eight-day winning streak, after oil prices surge the most in more than two decades following an attack on two key Saudi Arabian oil facilities.
Crude oil prices are flying higher on Monday after a drone strike overseas. Here's how to trade it from here.