- OIBR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.8 million.
- OIBR has traded 56,558 shares today.
- OIBR is up 4.1% today.
- OIBR was down 7.2% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OIBR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OIBR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on OIBR: Oi S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides integrated telecommunication services for residential customers, companies, and governmental agencies in Brazil. It operates in three segments: Fixed-Line and Data Transmission Services, Mobile Services, and Other Services. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Oi SA ADR a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Oi SA ADR has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Oi SA ADR has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 26.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Oi SA ADR as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, unimpressive growth in net income, generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- OI SA has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, OI SA reported lower earnings of $3.90 versus $7.93 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 96.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $77.29 million to $2.82 million.
- Although OIBR's debt-to-equity ratio of 2.18 is very high, it is currently less than that of the industry average. To add to this, OIBR has a quick ratio of 0.69, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, OI SA's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $725.79 million or 25.70% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, OI SA has marginally lower results.
- You can view the full Oi SA ADR Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.