- 24-Week # shares sold: 7,677
- 4-Week # shares sold: 15,557
- 12-Week # shares sold: 92,747
- 24-Week # shares sold: 179,656
- 4-Week # shares sold: 15,110
- 12-Week # shares sold: 55,110
- 24-Week # shares sold: 184,138
CNBC's Delivering Alpha conference is underway. Follow along for updates.
Goldman Sachs increased trading revenue more than any other Wall Street firm during the first half of the year, rebounding from a worst-in-class performance last year that prompted some analysts and investors to call for CEO Lloyd Blankfein's departure.
Powell remarked on a wide range of issues including trade, tariffs and cryptocurrency.
Citigroup didn't have the best second quarter from the investment banking space, but the stock may be too cheap to ignore.
Morgan Stanley, the Wall Street firm, says net income climbed 38% in the second quarter on a strong performance from trading and investment banking, while President Donald Trump's tax cuts fattened the bottom line.