- 24-Week # shares sold: 7,677
- 4-Week # shares sold: 15,557
- 12-Week # shares sold: 92,747
- 24-Week # shares sold: 179,656
- 4-Week # shares sold: 15,110
- 12-Week # shares sold: 55,110
- 24-Week # shares sold: 184,138
Ruby Tuesday wasn't much of a "best idea for 2017," a post-merger Farmland Partners has laid fallow and avoiding Equifax after its data breach haircut was a mistake.
Privet Fund Management has stepped up its campaign against sandwich chain Potbelly, threatening to nominate directors at the company's annual meeting.
TheStreet recounts the successes and failures of the biggest names in the activism game.
Zoe's Kitchen, Cracker Barrel and Fiesta Restaurant Group are among names that could draw the interest of potential acquirers.