- HA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.4 million.
- HA has traded 50,046 shares today.
- HA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HA: Hawaiian Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., is engaged in the scheduled air transportation of passengers and cargo. HA has a PE ratio of 19.9. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Hawaiian Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hawaiian Holdings has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hawaiian has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 0.90 and a short float of 12% with 4.67 days to cover. Shares are down 0.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hawaiian Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, HA's share price has jumped by 134.60%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- HA's revenue growth trails the industry average of 30.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Airlines industry and the overall market, HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $48.19 million or 22.46% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -55.63%.
- You can view the full Hawaiian Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.