- HME has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.9 million.
- HME has traded 6,355 shares today.
- HME is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HME with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HME NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HME: Home Properties, Inc. is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It is engaged in the ownership, management, acquisition, rehabilitation and development of residential apartment communities. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.1%. HME has a PE ratio of 42.0. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Home Properties a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Home Properties has been 301,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Home has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.23 and a short float of 2.8% with 3.03 days to cover. Shares are up 8.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Home Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 25.66% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HME should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 13.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $69.75 million or 1.16% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, HOME PROPERTIES INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 6.59%.
- HOME PROPERTIES INC has improved earnings per share by 7.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HOME PROPERTIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.65 versus $1.24 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 0.6% in earnings ($1.64 versus $1.65).
- You can view the full Home Properties Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.