New Jersey Resources (NYSE:NJR) invites investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties to listen to a live Internet webcast of its first-quarter fiscal 2015 earnings results teleconference on Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 10 a.m. ET. Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO, will present an overview of NJR's financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2015. A few minutes prior to the webcast, go to njresources.com and select "Investor Relations." Scroll down and click "Investor Information" on the left side of the page and select "Events & Presentations" then click on the webcast link. About New Jersey Resources New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR's principal subsidiary that operates and maintains over 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey's Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of approximately 93 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 118,000 service contract customers.
Visit www.njresources.com.Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas."Like" us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad and iPhone.