ATLANTA, Jan. 9, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supply Chain Commerce Solutions provider Manhattan Associates, Inc. (Nasdaq:MANH) will demonstrate its complete, end-to-end Omni-Channel Applications suite in booth #1621 at the National Retail Federation BIG Show in New York January 11-13, 2015. The interactive experience explores the many ways that retailers can personalize the customer experience in the store and across the entire enterprise through:
- Point-of-Sale (POS): enables secure transactions anywhere on the store floor through a wide range of payment methods, including EMV, NFC, Apple Pay and more.
- Clienteling: facilitates highly personal interactions and a 360-degree view of customer transactions for better customer service.
- Tablet Retailing: delivers product finders, look books, interactive demos, multimedia content and documentation.
- Store Inventory: improves inventory accuracy to drive sales, reduce out-of-stocks and enhance store replenishment efficiencies through receiving and inventory management capabilities.
- Store Fulfillment: enables robust picking, ship-from-store and in-store pickup flows with an easy-to-use mobile interface.
- Enterprise Order Management, featuring Manhattan's "patents pending" Available to Commerce™ functionality: offers specific units of inventory available for sale via the most appropriate channel (online, store, same-day delivery, etc.) and then optimizes how the order is fulfilled, all based on a variety of strategic planning and daily operational variables.
CONTACT: Cameron Smith Manhattan Associates (678) 597.6841 email@example.com