AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU) announced today that it intends to release its first quarter earnings after the market close on February 4. The company will hold a live internet audio webcast of its conference call to discuss results and other current activities at 9:00 AM EST on Thursday, February 5. Interested parties may listen to the audio webcast both live and in replay on the internet at http://investors.amerigas.com/investor-relations/events-presentations or at the company website http://www.amerigas.com and click on Investor Relations. A telephonic replay will be available from 12:00 PM EST on February 5 through 11:59 PM EST Wednesday, February 11. The replay may be accessed toll free at 1-855-859-2056 and internationally at 1-404-537-3406, conference ID 63035555. About AmeriGas Partners, L.P. AmeriGas is the nation's largest retail propane marketer, serving approximately two million customers in all 50 states from over 2,000 distribution locations. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns 26% of the Partnership and the public owns the remaining 74%. Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.
More from Press Releases
NFL Pushes for Regulation Following Supreme Court's Sports Gambling Ruling
The Supreme Court rules that previous congressional action forbidding states from legalizing sports betting was unconstitutional.
Walmart CEO: 'We Are Transforming Globally' With Flipkart
On its investor call on Wednesday morning, Walmart discusses the Flipkart deal.
March 24 Full-Day Course Offering: Professional Approach to Trading SPX
OptionsProfits, the CBOE, and Option Pit are hosting a class on March 24 that covers a wide variety of methods to trade the S&P 500.