- HUN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $61.5 million.
- HUN has traded 643,182 shares today.
- HUN is up 3.1% today.
- HUN was down 5.1% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HUN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HUN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HUN: Huntsman Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells differentiated organic and inorganic chemical products worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. HUN has a PE ratio of 13.7. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Huntsman a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Huntsman has been 4.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Huntsman has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. The stock has a beta of 2.23 and a short float of 7.9% with 6.21 days to cover. Shares are down 4.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Huntsman as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, impressive record of earnings per share growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income increased by 193.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $64.00 million to $188.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Chemicals industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HUNTSMAN CORP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- HUNTSMAN CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HUNTSMAN CORP reported lower earnings of $0.54 versus $1.53 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.02 versus $0.54).
- You can view the full Huntsman Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.