- O has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $87.4 million.
- O has traded 681,213 shares today.
- O traded in a range 206.9% of the normal price range with a price range of $1.37.
- O traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 12 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 12 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in O with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for O NOW at Trade-Ideas
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- O's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 13.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 44.44% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 29.60% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, O should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- 49.28% is the gross profit margin for REALTY INCOME CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 31.08% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $141.31 million or 13.74% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, REALTY INCOME CORP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.60%.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 42.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $51.57 million to $73.28 million.
- You can view the full Realty Income Ratings Report.