- BRX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $35.2 million.
- BRX is making at least a new 3-day high.
- BRX has a PE ratio of 177.9.
- BRX is mentioned 0.61 times per day on StockTwits.
- BRX has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- BRX is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- BRX is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- BRX is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- BRX is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BRX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BRX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BRX: Brixmor Property Group Inc. owns and operates various grocery-anchored community and neighborhood shopping centers in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.6%. BRX has a PE ratio of 177.9. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Brixmor Property Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Brixmor Property Group has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Brixmor Property Group has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 23.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Brixmor Property Group as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The gross profit margin for BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.64%. Regardless of BRX's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BRX's net profit margin of 8.80% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has improved to $153.65 million from having none in the same quarter last year. Since the company had no net operating cash flow for the prior period, we cannot calculate a percent change in order to compare its growth rate with that of its industry average.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is higher, and it has outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Regardless of the rise in share value over the previous year, we feel that the risks involved in investing in this stock do not compensate for any future upside potential.
- BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.36 versus -$0.14).
- You can view the full Brixmor Property Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.