- ELS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.9 million.
- ELS has traded 4,080 shares today.
- ELS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ELS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ELS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ELS: Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm engages in the ownership and operation of lifestyle oriented properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. ELS has a PE ratio of 37.8. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Equity Lifestyle Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Equity Lifestyle Properties has been 339,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Equity Lifestyle has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.66 and a short float of 0.7% with 1.33 days to cover. Shares are up 43.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 410.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 41.87% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ELS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES increased its bottom line by earning $0.75 versus $0.54 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.42 versus $0.75).
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 13.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $66.93 million or 12.17% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.60%.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Equity Lifestyle Properties Ratings Report.