- POOL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $18.5 million.
- POOL has traded 595 shares today.
- POOL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in POOL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for POOL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on POOL: Pool Corporation distributes swimming pool and related backyard products primarily in North America and Europe. The company offers approximately 160,000 national brand and its own-branded products to wholesale customers. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. POOL has a PE ratio of 26.3. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Pool a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Pool has been 204,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pool has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.02 and a short float of 4.2% with 6.28 days to cover. Shares are up 7.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- POOL CORP has improved earnings per share by 14.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, POOL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.03 versus $1.70 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.40 versus $2.03).
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 12.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Distributors industry and the overall market, POOL CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $88.11 million or 1.47% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -34.65%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Distributors industry average. The net income increased by 7.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $32.33 million to $34.84 million.
- You can view the full Pool Ratings Report.