- PDM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.0 million.
- PDM is making at least a new 3-day high.
- PDM has a PE ratio of 65.6.
- PDM is mentioned 0.48 times per day on StockTwits.
- PDM has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- PDM is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- PDM is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- PDM is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- PDM is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PDM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PDM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PDM: Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. engages in the acquisition and ownership of commercial real estate properties in the United States. Its property portfolio primarily consists of office and industrial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.4%. PDM has a PE ratio of 65.6. Currently there are no analysts that rate Piedmont Office Realty a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Piedmont Office Realty has been 968,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Piedmont Office has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.74 and a short float of 10.3% with 6.34 days to cover. Shares are up 15.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Piedmont Office Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- PDM's revenue growth trails the industry average of 13.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST is rather low; currently it is at 19.15%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.30% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $48.62 million or 39.21% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Piedmont Office Realty Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.