- INGR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $44.8 million.
- INGR has traded 2,173 shares today.
- INGR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INGR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INGR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on INGR: Ingredion Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells starch, sweetener, and nutrition ingredients to various industries. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.9%. INGR has a PE ratio of 16.5. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Ingredion a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Ingredion has been 562,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ingredion has a market cap of $6.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 1.06 and a short float of 3.8% with 6.53 days to cover. Shares are up 25.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ingredion as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 45.45% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 27.08% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, INGR should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Food Products industry average. The net income increased by 37.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $86.40 million to $118.60 million.
- INGR's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.87 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that INGR's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.83 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Food Products industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, INGREDION INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Ingredion Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.