- FPRX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.2 million.
- FPRX has traded 758 shares today.
- FPRX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FPRX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FPRX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FPRX: Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, focuses on the discovery and development of protein therapeutics that block cancer and inflammatory disease processes. FPRX has a PE ratio of 4.3. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Five Prime Therapeutics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Five Prime Therapeutics has been 181,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Five Prime has a market cap of $562.9 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 55.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Five Prime Therapeutics as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FPRX's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 39.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 74.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FPRX has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 7.11, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, FIVE PRIME THERAPEUTICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Biotechnology industry average. The net income increased by 2.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from -$7.23 million to -$7.09 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to -$9.90 million or 39.02% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Five Prime Therapeutics Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.