- ACIW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.2 million.
- ACIW is making at least a new 3-day high.
- ACIW has a PE ratio of 28.4.
- ACIW is mentioned 0.84 times per day on StockTwits.
- ACIW has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- ACIW is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- ACIW is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- ACIW is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- ACIW is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACIW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACIW NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on ACIW: ACI Worldwide, Inc. develops, markets, installs, and supports software products and services for facilitating electronic payments worldwide. ACIW has a PE ratio of 28.4. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates ACI Worldwide a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for ACI Worldwide has been 761,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. ACI Worldwide has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.34 and a short float of 4.5% with 10.57 days to cover. Shares are down 4.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ACI Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ACI WORLDWIDE INC has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ACI WORLDWIDE INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.54 versus $0.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.62 versus $0.54).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry average. The net income increased by 14.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $13.76 million to $15.73 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 26.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for ACI WORLDWIDE INC is rather high; currently it is at 57.17%. Regardless of ACIW's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ACIW's net profit margin of 6.30% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- You can view the full ACI Worldwide Ratings Report.