- LCI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $33.3 million.
- LCI has traded 50,664 shares today.
- LCI is up 5.1% today.
- LCI was down 8.5% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LCI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LCI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LCI: Lannett Company, Inc. develops, manufactures, packages, markets, and distributes generic versions of branded pharmaceutical products in the United States. It offers solid oral, extended release, topical, and oral solution finished dosage forms of drugs that address a range of therapeutic areas. LCI has a PE ratio of 16.0. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Lannett a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Lannett has been 840,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lannett has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 2.16 and a short float of 17.4% with 6.50 days to cover. Shares are up 33.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- LCI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 103.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- LCI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.65, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, LANNETT CO INC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LANNETT CO INC is currently very high, coming in at 78.03%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 37.40% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- You can view the full Lannett Ratings Report.