- YPF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $83.8 million.
- YPF has traded 63,744 shares today.
- YPF is down 3.4% today.
- YPF was up 11% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in YPF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for YPF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on YPF: YPF Sociedad Anonima, an energy company, is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in Argentina. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. YPF has a PE ratio of 12.1. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates YPF Sociedad Anonima a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for YPF Sociedad Anonima has been 2.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. YPF Sociedad Anonima has a market cap of $9.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 25% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 44.97% is the gross profit margin for YACIMIENTOS PETE FISCALES SA which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.52% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $2,080.85 million or 35.27% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.90%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 61.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $223.34 million to $360.79 million.
- You can view the full YPF Sociedad Anonima Ratings Report.