- TROW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $145.6 million.
- TROW has traded 22,229 shares today.
- TROW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TROW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TROW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TROW: T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. is a publicly owned asset management holding company. The firm primarily provides its services to individual and institutional investors, retirement plans, and financial intermediaries. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.1%. TROW has a PE ratio of 18.9. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate T. Rowe Price Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for T. Rowe Price Group has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. T. Rowe Price Group has a market cap of $21.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.48 and a short float of 2.8% with 4.30 days to cover. Shares are up 3.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, PRICE (T. ROWE) GROUP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- PRICE (T. ROWE) GROUP has improved earnings per share by 12.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PRICE (T. ROWE) GROUP increased its bottom line by earning $3.89 versus $3.36 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.50 versus $3.89).
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $490.50 million or 13.96% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PRICE (T. ROWE) GROUP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -182.14%.
- The gross profit margin for PRICE (T. ROWE) GROUP is rather high; currently it is at 50.65%. Regardless of TROW's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TROW's net profit margin of 29.74% compares favorably to the industry average.
- You can view the full T. Rowe Price Group Ratings Report.