- SAPE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $42.7 million.
- SAPE is making at least a new 3-day high.
- SAPE has a PE ratio of 44.3.
- SAPE is mentioned 1.40 times per day on StockTwits.
- SAPE has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- SAPE is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- SAPE is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- SAPE is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- SAPE is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.