- IART has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.3 million.
- IART has traded 1,821 shares today.
- IART is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IART with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IART NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IART: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for use in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Neurosurgery, U.S. Extremities, U.S. IART has a PE ratio of 44.4. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Integra Lifesciences Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Integra Lifesciences Holdings has been 154,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Integra Lifesciences has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.86 and a short float of 7.4% with 8.56 days to cover. Shares are up 8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Integra Lifesciences Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- IART's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 132.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$30.33 million to $9.81 million.
- The gross profit margin for INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS is currently very high, coming in at 70.58%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, IART's net profit margin of 4.26% significantly trails the industry average.
- IART's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.91 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that IART's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.01 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Integra Lifesciences Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.