- HTA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $23.2 million.
- HTA is making at least a new 3-day high.
- HTA has a PE ratio of 115.2.
- HTA is mentioned 0.45 times per day on StockTwits.
- HTA has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- HTA is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- HTA is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- HTA is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- HTA is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HTA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HTA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HTA: Healthcare Trust of America is a fully integrated, self-administered and internally managed real estate investment trust, or REIT. The company acquires, owns and operates medical office buildings and other facilities that serve the healthcare industry. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.6%. HTA has a PE ratio of 115.2. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Healthcare Trust of America a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Healthcare Trust of America has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Healthcare Trust of America has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.49 and a short float of 1.6% with 1.65 days to cover. Shares are up 28.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Healthcare Trust of America as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HTA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 13.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 250.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 32.21% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Although HTA had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HEALTHCARE TRUST OF AMERICA underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for HEALTHCARE TRUST OF AMERICA is rather low; currently it is at 23.52%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 16.78% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Healthcare Trust of America Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.