- SXT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.8 million.
- SXT has traded 92,060 shares today.
- SXT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SXT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SXT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SXT: Sensient Technologies Corporation manufactures and markets colors, flavors, and fragrances in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, the Flavors and Fragrances Group, and the Color Group. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. SXT has a PE ratio of 34.0. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Sensient Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Sensient Technologies has been 201,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sensient has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. The stock has a beta of 1.07 and a short float of 3% with 6.25 days to cover. Shares are up 22.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.42, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.18, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $57.67 million or 20.83% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIES CORP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.16%.
- 37.44% is the gross profit margin for SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIES CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.84% trails the industry average.
- SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIES CORP's earnings per share declined by 26.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIES CORP reported lower earnings of $2.29 versus $2.49 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.00 versus $2.29).
- You can view the full Sensient Technologies Ratings Report.