- BXP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $120.0 million.
- BXP has traded 495 shares today.
- BXP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BXP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BXP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BXP: Boston Properties, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and development of office properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2%. BXP has a PE ratio of 60.5. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Boston Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Boston Properties has been 940,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Boston has a market cap of $19.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.34 and a short float of 2.3% with 2.72 days to cover. Shares are up 31.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 72.91% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 32.21% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, BXP should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 13.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 35.50% is the gross profit margin for BOSTON PROPERTIES INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 20.81% trails the industry average.
- BOSTON PROPERTIES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BOSTON PROPERTIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.02 versus $1.65 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 53.1% in earnings ($1.89 versus $4.02).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has decreased by 16.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $155.32 million to $130.37 million.
- You can view the full Boston Properties Ratings Report.