- ALL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $190.1 million.
- ALL has traded 11,701 shares today.
- ALL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ALL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ALL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ALL: The Allstate Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides personal property and casualty insurance, life insurance, and retirement and investment products primarily in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.7%. ALL has a PE ratio of 10.9. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Allstate a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. The average volume for Allstate has been 2.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Allstate has a market cap of $28.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.98 and a short float of 1.9% with 2.97 days to cover. Shares are up 25.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Allstate as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 163.63% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 30.13% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ALL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ALLSTATE CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ALLSTATE CORP increased its bottom line by earning $4.81 versus $4.68 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.25 versus $4.81).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Insurance industry. The net income increased by 147.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $316.00 million to $781.00 million.
- ALL's revenue growth trails the industry average of 21.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ALL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.23 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- You can view the full Allstate Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.