- VNTV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $38.1 million.
- VNTV is making at least a new 3-day high.
- VNTV has a PE ratio of 51.9.
- VNTV is mentioned 0.97 times per day on StockTwits.
- VNTV has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- VNTV is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- VNTV is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- VNTV is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- VNTV is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VNTV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VNTV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VNTV: Vantiv, Inc. provides electronic integrated payment processing services in the United States. It operates in two segments, Merchant Services and Financial Institution Services. VNTV has a PE ratio of 51.9. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Vantiv a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Vantiv has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Vantiv has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.49 and a short float of 5.2% with 3.37 days to cover. Shares are up 2.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Vantiv as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 382.84% to $206.34 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, VANTIV INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.41%.
- VANTIV INC's earnings per share declined by 16.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, VANTIV INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.88 versus $0.45 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.86 versus $0.88).
- 46.27% is the gross profit margin for VANTIV INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of VNTV's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.30% trails the industry average.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Vantiv Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.