- RLJ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.4 million.
- RLJ has traded 28,861 shares today.
- RLJ is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RLJ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RLJ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RLJ: RLJ Lodging Trust is an independent equity real estate investment trust. The firm also manages real estate funds. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States. The firm primarily invests in premium-branded, focused service, and compact full-service hotels. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.7%. RLJ has a PE ratio of 32.2. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate RLJ Lodging a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for RLJ Lodging has been 732,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. RLJ has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.12 and a short float of 3.3% with 3.98 days to cover. Shares are up 35.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates RLJ Lodging as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- RLJ's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 13.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 47.53% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, RLJ should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $92.06 million or 7.70% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, RLJ LODGING TRUST has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.56%.
- RLJ LODGING TRUST's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, RLJ LODGING TRUST increased its bottom line by earning $0.87 versus $0.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.09 versus $0.87).
- You can view the full RLJ Lodging Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.