- JBHT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $71.6 million.
- JBHT has traded 7,798 shares today.
- JBHT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JBHT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JBHT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on JBHT: J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides transportation and delivery services in the continental United States, Canada, and Mexico. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1%. JBHT has a PE ratio of 27.7. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate JB Hunt Transport Services a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for JB Hunt Transport Services has been 932,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. JB Hunt Transport Services has a market cap of $9.7 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 0.37 and a short float of 4.7% with 5.11 days to cover. Shares are up 6.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- JBHT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- HUNT (JB) TRANSPRT SVCS INC has improved earnings per share by 16.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HUNT (JB) TRANSPRT SVCS INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.86 versus $2.59 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.12 versus $2.86).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 57.54% to $185.36 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 21.45%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Road & Rail industry average. The net income increased by 14.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $89.47 million to $102.42 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.72, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.86 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full JB Hunt Transport Services Ratings Report.