- BABY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.7 million.
- BABY is making at least a new 3-day high.
- BABY has a PE ratio of 36.3.
- BABY is mentioned 0.71 times per day on StockTwits.
- BABY has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- BABY is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- BABY is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- BABY is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- BABY is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BABY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BABY NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on BABY: Natus Medical Incorporated provides newborn care and neurology healthcare products worldwide. BABY has a PE ratio of 36.3. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Natus Medical a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Natus Medical has been 308,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Natus Medical has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.95 and a short float of 3.6% with 5.39 days to cover. Shares are up 53% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Natus Medical as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NATUS MEDICAL INC has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NATUS MEDICAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.73 versus $0.13 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.25 versus $0.73).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 23.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $6.29 million to $7.79 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 7.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- BABY's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, BABY has a quick ratio of 1.98, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for NATUS MEDICAL INC is rather high; currently it is at 64.78%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 8.66% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Natus Medical Ratings Report.