- 4-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,601
- 12-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,601
- 24-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1,601
Cramer says the activist who bought into Buffalo Wild Wings is doing little to improve it.
Cramer finds the good and the bad in the continued oil glut.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including downgrades for CBOE, Herbalife and Lam Research, and an upgrade for SeaWorld.
Stocks retreated from records as a selloff in health care overshadowed gains in energy.