- 4-Week # shares bought: 20,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 20,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 20,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 25,000
Yum! Brands' (YUM) stock price target was increased at Credit Suisse on Wednesday based on the firm's analysis of the company's Yum China spin-off.
Would you rather eat up a large pizza or one share of embattled Sears?
Here are Friday's top research calls, including an upgrade for Prudential, downgrades for Twitter and Yum Brands, and new coverage of Electronic Arts.