- SFUN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $45.0 million.
- SFUN has traded 97,884 shares today.
- SFUN is up 3.2% today.
- SFUN was down 8.8% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SFUN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SFUN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SFUN: SouFun Holdings Limited operates a real estate Internet portal, and a home furnishing and an improvement Website in the People's Republic of China. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. SFUN has a PE ratio of 10.4. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate SouFun Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for SouFun Holdings has been 6.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. SouFun has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are down 54.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates SouFun Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SFUN's revenue growth trails the industry average of 28.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for SOUFUN HLDGS LTD is currently very high, coming in at 75.88%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, SFUN's net profit margin of 32.01% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, SOUFUN HLDGS LTD's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- SOUFUN HLDGS LTD's earnings per share declined by 42.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SOUFUN HLDGS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $0.71 versus $0.37 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 22.6% in earnings ($0.55 versus $0.71).
- You can view the full SouFun Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.