- LVS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $365.6 million.
- LVS traded 45,516 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:23 AM.
- LVS is down 2.1% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LVS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LVS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LVS: Las Vegas Sands Corp. develops, owns, and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States. The company owns and operates The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, Sands Cotai Central, the Four Seasons Hotel Macao, the Plaza Casino, and the Sands Macao in Macau, the People's Republic of China. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.6%. LVS has a PE ratio of 16.7. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Las Vegas Sands a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Las Vegas Sands has been 6.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Las Vegas Sands has a market cap of $44.4 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 2.00 and a short float of 3.3% with 1.96 days to cover. Shares are down 30.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP has improved earnings per share by 9.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.79 versus $1.85 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.53 versus $2.79).
- 46.68% is the gross profit margin for LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 19.01% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1,226.65 million or 7.92% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.67%.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.38, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. Despite the fact that LVS's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.78 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. In comparison to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report.