- CCL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $202.2 million.
- CCL traded 46,620 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:29 AM.
- CCL is up 2.2% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CCL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CCL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CCL: Carnival Corporation operates as a cruise company worldwide. It operates in two segments, North America; and Europe, Australia, & Asia. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.3%. CCL has a PE ratio of 23.7. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Carnival a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Carnival has been 5.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Carnival has a market cap of $25.5 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 0.39 and a short float of 3% with 2.54 days to cover. Shares are up 7.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- 44.33% is the gross profit margin for CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 25.20% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,120.00 million or 39.47% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.67%.
- You can view the full Carnival Ratings Report.