- IART has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.7 million.
- IART is making at least a new 3-day high.
- IART has a PE ratio of 43.5.
- IART is mentioned 0.29 times per day on StockTwits.
- IART has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- IART is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- IART is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- IART is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- IART is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IART with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IART NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IART: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for use in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Neurosurgery, U.S. Extremities, U.S. IART has a PE ratio of 43.5. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Integra Lifesciences Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Integra Lifesciences Holdings has been 157,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Integra Lifesciences has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.86 and a short float of 7.4% with 9.70 days to cover. Shares are up 5.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Integra Lifesciences Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- IART's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 132.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$30.33 million to $9.81 million.
- The gross profit margin for INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS is currently very high, coming in at 70.58%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, IART's net profit margin of 4.26% significantly trails the industry average.
- IART's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.91 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that IART's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.01 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS swung to a loss, reporting -$0.86 versus $1.45 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.90 versus -$0.86).
- You can view the full Integra Lifesciences Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.