- 4-Week # shares sold: 458
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,458
- 24-Week # shares sold: 6,458
- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 89,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 116,507
The University of Michigan's index of consumer sentiment rises to a reading of 95.5 in February from 91.2 the prior month, contrasting with a separate report earlier this week from the Census Bureau that showed retail sales fell in December by the most in nine years.
Here's why you shouldn't be too impressed with the banks earnings.
Sallie Krawcheck sits down with TheStreet to discuss the investing gap, the pay gap and her thoughts on diversity.