- CHSP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.4 million.
- CHSP has traded 62,828 shares today.
- CHSP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CHSP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CHSP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CHSP: Chesapeake Lodging Trust is a self-advised real estate investment trust organized in the state of Maryland in June 2009. The company focuses on investments primarily in upper-upscale hotels in major business and convention markets and premium select-service hotels in urban settings or unique locations in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.4%. CHSP has a PE ratio of 32.4. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Chesapeake Lodging a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Chesapeake Lodging has been 281,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Chesapeake has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.09 and a short float of 3.1% with 5.11 days to cover. Shares are up 39% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 48.57% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 50.93% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CHSP should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CHESAPEAKE LODGING TRUST has improved earnings per share by 48.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CHESAPEAKE LODGING TRUST increased its bottom line by earning $0.72 versus $0.65 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 49.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $19.24 million to $28.69 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 13.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- You can view the full Chesapeake Lodging Ratings Report.