- VIV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $32.1 million.
- VIV has traded 216,276 shares today.
- VIV is trading at 2.87 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- VIV is trading at a new low 4.02% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VIV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VIV NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The gross profit margin for TELEFONICA BRASIL SA is rather high; currently it is at 62.53%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.68% is above that of the industry average.
- VIV's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.19 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.92 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income has decreased by 12.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $338.39 million to $296.83 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $908.34 million or 22.17% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, TELEFONICA BRASIL SA has marginally lower results.
- You can view the full Telefonica Brasil Ratings Report.