- MTSI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.8 million.
- MTSI has traded 813 shares today.
- MTSI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MTSI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MTSI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MTSI: M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductors and modules for use in wireless and wireline applications across the radio frequency, microwave, and millimeterwave spectrum. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings has been 185,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. M/A-COM Technology has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 3.22 and a short float of 5.5% with 2.27 days to cover. Shares are up 72.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 18.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 35.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 650.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 97.31% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income increased by 735.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.74 million to $14.54 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1059.37% to $15.27 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, M/A-COM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.88%.
- 49.39% is the gross profit margin for M/A-COM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, MTSI's net profit margin of 12.71% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.